From World Afropedia
|Years in Ghana:||1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995|
|Centuries:||19th century · 20th century · 21st century|
|Decades:||1960s 1970s 1980s 1990s 2000s 2010s 2020s|
|Years:||1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995|
1992 in Ghana details events of note that happened in Ghana in the year 1992.
- 6th - 35th independence anniversary held.
- 8th - Jerry Rawlings Chairman of the Provisional National Defence Council (PNDC) accepts oaths to be sworn by government officials.
- 18th - Ban on political party activities lifted.
- 1st - Republic day celebrations held across the country.
- 3rd - Presidential elections held across the country.
- Annual Farmers' Day celebrations held in all regions of the country.
- 29th - parliamentary elections held.
- 1 January: Daniel Kofi Agyei, footballer
- 5 January: Afriyie Acquah, footballer
- 10 January: Christian Atsu, footballer
- 11 July: Joseph Baffo, footballer
- 1 December: Masahudu Alhassan, footballer
- 19 December: Bright Addae, footballer
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (June 2011)
- 1 January: New Year's Day
- 6 March: Independence Day
- 1 May: Labor Day
- 25 December: Christmas
- 26 December: Boxing day
In addition, several other places observe local holidays, such as the foundation of their town. These are also "special days."
- Lua error in ...ribunto/includes/engines/LuaCommon/lualib/mwInit.lua at line 17: bad argument #1 to 'old_pairs' (table expected, got nil).
- "The Constitution of the Republic of Ghana 1992". www.judicial.gov.gh. Retrieved 20 May 2011.Page Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css has no content.
- "ELECTIONS HELD IN 1992". www.ipu.org. Retrieved 20 May 2011.Page Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css has no content.