2001 in Ghana details events of note that happened in Ghana in the year 2001.
- 7th - John Kufour inaugurated as President of Ghana. Kufour had won the 2000 Presidential elections.
- 6 March - 44th independence anniversary held.
- President Kufour abolishes the celebration of the June 4th revolution anniversary.
- 1st - Republic day celebrations held.
- Annual Farmers' Day celebrations held across the country.
Holidays in italics are "special days", while those in regular type are "regular holidays".
- January 1: New Year's Day
- March 6: Independence Day
- May 1: Labor Day
- December 25: Christmas
- December 26: Boxing day
In addition, several other places observe local holidays, such as the foundation of their town. These are also "special days."