2002 in Ghana details events of note that happened in Ghana in the year 2002.
- 6 March - 45th independence anniversary
March - District Assembly elections held.
- 1st - Workers' Day celebrations held.
- 1st - Republic Day
- National Best Farmer Celebrations held
Holidays in italics are "special days", while those in regular type are "regular holidays".
- January 1: New Year's Day
- March 6: Independence Day
- May 1: Labor Day
- December 25: Christmas
- December 26: Boxing day
In addition, several other places observe local holidays, such as the foundation of their town. These are also "special days."
- "DISTRICT ASSEMBLY ELECTIONS IN GHANA, 2002: OBSERVERS' REPORT" (PDF). www.cddghana.org. Retrieved 19 May 2011.Page Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css has no content.
- "President Kufuor arrives in Beijing". www.ghanaweb.com/. Retrieved 19 May 2011.Page Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css has no content.