|Years in Ghana:||2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011|
|Centuries:||20th century · 21st century · 22nd century|
|Decades:||1970s 1980s 1990s 2000s 2010s 2020s 2030s|
|Years:||2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011|
2003 in Ghana details events of note that happened in Ghana in the year 2003.
- 6 March - 46th independence anniversary
- 5th - National Farmers' Day celebration held in Takoradi, the capital of the Western region.
- 19th - President John Kufuor re-elected Chairman of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
Holidays in italics are "special days", while those in regular type are "regular holidays".
- January 1: New Year's Day
- March 6: Independence Day
- May 1: Labor Day
- December 25: Christmas
- December 26: Boxing day
In addition, several other places observe local holidays, such as the foundation of their town. These are also "special days."