|Years in Ghana:||2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014|
|Centuries:||20th century · 21st century · 22nd century|
|Decades:||1980s 1990s 2000s 2010s 2020s 2030s 2040s|
|Years:||2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014|
2010 in the Ghana details events of note that happened in Ghana in the year 2010.
- President: John Atta Mills
- Vice President: John Dramani Mahama
- Chief Justice: Georgina Theodora Wood
- Speaker of Parliament: Joyce Bamford-Addo
Holidays in italics are "special days", while those in regular type are "regular holidays".
- January 1: New Year's Day
- March 6: Independence Day
- May 1: Labor Day
- December 25: Christmas
- December 26: Boxing day
In addition, several other places observe local holidays, such as the foundation of their town. These are also "special days."
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (January 2010)