Bamba may refer to:
- Amadou Bamba, Muslim religious leader and founder of Mouridism
- Bamba Anderson, Brazilian footballer playing for Borussia Mönchengladbach
- Souleymane Bamba, French-Ivorian footballer representing Leicester City and the Cote d'Ivoire national football team
- Bamba (snack), peanut butter snack food made in Israel
- La Bamba (song)
- Bamba, an Aruban musical instrument - see Music of Aruba
- Bamba, alternate spelling for Quechua word "Pampa", meaning plain.
- Bambera, a Spanish cante or song form associated with flamenco.
- Bamba Müller, Cairo girl who went on to marry royalty.
- Princess Bamba Sutherland, last of the Punjab royalty
- Bamba, Burundi
- Bamba, Congo, town in the Democratic Republic of Congo
- Bamba, Kenya, a small town in the Kilifi District of Kenya
- Bamba, Guinea
- Bamba, Mali, a town
- Bamba, Mopti a small town in Mali
- Bamba Crater, on the planet Mars, named after Bamba, Congo
fr:Bamba pl:Bamba pt:Bambas simple:Bamba