This article needs attention from an expert on the subject.March 2008)(
African Century is a term that is used to express belief or hope that the 21st century will bring peace, prosperity and cultural revival to Africa, or is used to draw attention to the need for such an evolution. Among those who have used it in this way are South African politicians Thabo Mbeki and Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma, Chevron CEO David J. O'Reilly, US Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill and celebrity campaigner Bono.
Page Module:Portal/styles.css has no content.
- American Century
- African Renaissance
- Asian Century
- Millennium Development Goals
- Thabo Mbeki's victory speech, BBC News, June 3, 1999
- African Diaspora in the 21st Century, Address by Thabo Mbeki, 30 June 2003
- Address by Minister Dlamini Zuma to the South African Institute of International Affairs, Johannesburg 30 January 2001
- Doing the Grand Tour in Africa, BBC News, 31 May 2002
|This Africa-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|