|District Chief Executive||Ofoe Caesar|
Begoro Odwira Festival (Ahwie Festival) is an occasion for worship of the gods and goddesses of the nation, and for purifying the sacred stools, which are the symbol of togetherness of the people and also, the time to manifest allegiance to hallowed stool occupants. The ceremony marks the peak of a general sense of unity for strength, hard work for prosperity and above all, loyalty and service to the state.
- Begoro blog (with pictures)
- Begoro Maid is a project of the Presbyterian Women's Vocational Institute in Begoro
- The Acomb Boys Brigade – part of the York-Ghana link
- Mission 21, a German organisation supporting activities in Begoro
- GATTAGH – the Ghana Association of Travel and Tourist Agents
- GhanaDistricts.com has lots of information about Ghana generally
- Map of Begoro
- "Presby-A-Primary", the first school in Begoro providing instruction in computer skills
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'strict' not found.
|This Ghana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|