UTC±0 is the following time:
- Coordinated Universal Time, the basis for the world's civil time, occasionally referred to by the name of its predecessor, Greenwich Mean Time.
- Western European Time (Ireland, Portugal, UK).
As standard time (all year round)
The following is a list of places that use UTC as their standard time zone, but do not observe Daylight saving time:
- Burkina Faso
- Côte d'Ivoire
- The Gambia
- São Tomé and Príncipe
- Sierra Leone
- Western Sahara
- Danmarkshavn and surrounding area
- Saint Helena, Ascension Island and Tristan da Cunha (to UK)
- The westernmost point where UTC with no DST is applied is Bjargtangar, at the northwest peninsula of Iceland (24°32' W). Time used there is 1 hour and 38 minutes ahead of physical time. This is the greatest deviation from physical time for UTC with no DST.
- The easternmost locale where UTC with no DST is applied is Bouvet Island, of Norwegian jurisdiction, at the South Atlantic Ocean (3°24' E).
As standard time (Northern Hemisphere winter only)
- Faroe Islands
- Ireland (de facto/not legally)
- Isle of Man
- Portugal (with the exception of the Azores, which use UTC−01 with DST)
- Spain (only Canary Islands; observes European Union DST rules)
- United Kingdom (GMT / BST)
- The westernmost point where UTC with DST is applied is El Hierro, Canary Islands, Spain (18°00' W). Time used there is 2 hours and 12 minutes ahead of physical time in the summer, making for the greatest discrepancy in the UTC time zone.
- The easternmost settlement where UTC with DST is applied is Lowestoft in Suffolk, East Anglia, England (at just 1°45' E).
As daylight saving time (Northern Hemisphere summer only)
bn:ইউটিসি+০ be:UTC+0 be-x-old:UTC+0 de:UTC±0 fr:UTC+0 ko:UTC+0 id:UTC+0 it:UTC+0 ku:UTC+0 lt:UTC+0 ms:UTC+0 ja:UTC+0 no:UTC+0 pl:UTC+0:00 pt:UTC+0 ro:UTC±0 ru:UTC+0 sr:UTC+0 sh:UTC+0 uk:UTC+0 vi:UTC±0 zh:UTC±0