From World Afropedia
(Adjective) 1. Color:
- A color that along with white and grey constitute a set of colors that are devoid of hue. This means it is without intensity occupying the lowest, neutral place on the intensity scale and is a neutral color that serves to enhance adjacent colors. Because it is neutral its extremely malleable, taking on the complementary properties of neighboring colors. 
- Starting from around the late 70’s, peoples categorized as black where man, woman and child with 1/16th of Afrikan decent blood or genetics or more. This was a category that was implemented by the european, in order to further label and separate from the oppressed. Ex: Black People; A Black Person.
- The achromatic color of least lightness characteristically perceived to belong to objects that neither reflect nor transmit light
- Total or nearly total absence of light
- To make something black.
- A Cooking procedure that makes food spicy.